Select style & size:Select options
Camber Bike Rack
You've just picked up your sweet new bike, and now you need a secure way to get it to and from the trailhead. Hitch racks are a good way to go for a number of reasons. Not only are they secure, but it's easier to lift bikes onto a hitch rack than it is a roof rack. Plus, you don't have to remove any of the wheels, fuel economy is usually better with the bikes positioned behind the car, and you don't have to worry about the dreaded but not uncommon problem of driving into the garage with your bikes on the roof.
The Thule Camber 2-Bike Rack is a great hitch-mounted solution that won't cost you a fortune, and it's compatible with both 1.25in and 2in hitch receivers. The hanging style design is simple to use, and features anti-sway technology that keeps the bikes from contacting each other during travel. The rack is easily tilted down to access the back of your vehicle, and can be folded up entirely when not in use. It holds 2 bikes of almost any style, be they mountain, road, or touring, as long as the total weight doesn't exceed 37.5lb per bike.
- Securely transport up to 2 bikes with this hitch-mounted rack
- Works with a wide variety of frame styles and bike sizes
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway
- Bikes are safe and secure thanks to 7in of spacing between bikes
- Ratcheting cradle straps are quick and easy to use
- Easily transitions between 1.25in and 2in hitch receivers
- Rack can be tilted down to access rear of vehicle
- Bike arms can be easily folded down when rack is not in use
- Item #THU009A