Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Apex XT Bike Rack
Designed for premium travel, the Thule Apex XT Bike Rack provides improved ground and bumper clearance, and makes loading and unloading your bikes easier than ever before. The SnugTite stinger system allows for easy and secure installation without tools, while the the HideAway anti-sway cradles keep your bikes stable when you're on the road.
The compact cradle design accommodates a wide variety of bike sizes and frame styles, meaning there's room for the whole family, and all five bikes sit seven inches apart on the arms to provide optimal spacing and eliminate contact. The reinforced cradle straps are now 25% stronger than the previous version, and Thule even included an Integrated Locking Cable to secure your bikes to the rack. The Hitch-Switch design allows the carriers arms to fold down and the entire carrier rack to fold away when it's not loaded, giving you easy access to the rear of your vehicle.
- Secure, convenient hitch bike rack carries up to 5 bikes
- Easy, tool-free installation with SnugTite stinger and hand knob
- HideAway cradles with ratcheting straps makes loading a breeze
- Fold up design makes it easy to slide bike frames over cradles
- Spacing of seven inches offer optimal spacing between bikes
- Carries bikes at 3 points to prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-car contact
- HitchSwitch levers let you fold down arms and rack for rear access
- Built-in cable lock secures your bikes to the rack during pit stops
- Item #THU008W
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.