Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Zephyr Snowboard Boot
The included Team Harness power strip keeps the liner locked on and prevents your foot from rising out of the heelcup, not to mention the pressure pad that prevents hot spots and chafing. A 3D molded tongue combines with the classic lace-up design to serve consistent medium flex that keeps performing day after day in a variety of riding conditions. Plus, the Team footbed keeps your feet cushioned and absorbs shock from heavy landing in the park or off of natural rock drops, and the STI Evolution Foam yields even more cushion while also providing a reliable lug for hiking kickers or up the bootpack.
- Skate-inspired freestyle boot for sending it all over the hill
- Medium flex is great for the park, pow, and all-mountain freestyle
- STI Evolution Foam outsole is light and rugged for hiking the kicker
- Lace-up design and Team Harness keeps heel locked down at speed
- Articulating cuff increases lifetime stiffness and rigidity of boot
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Team footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, rider designed, and rider approved
- Item #TTW00CJ