Float across the mountain with the surfy freedom of the ThirtyTwo Zephyr Premium Spring Break Snowboard Boot. Designed with the help of the carving and pow-slashing enthusiasts at Spring Break snowboards, this boot offers a smooth flex that lets you link fluid pow turns and groomer carves, while still providing enough support for sending side hits and stomping cliff drops.
An internal lacing system keeps your heel firmly locked down for less fatigue, and the Evolution Foam outsole keeps the feel lightweight and smooths out the ride when you're cruising over choppy snow. It also has a heat-moldable liner with Intuition foam for a custom fit, and an EVA footbed with a TPU heel cradle to absorb shock when you're launching off tree jibs. Cinch up the Power Cuff strap when you're pointing it down steeps, or lets the Articulated Cuff flex smoothly for you while you surf pow in the trees.
- Surf the mountain with this light and comfy boot
- Medium flex is butter, but still offer support
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Internal harness prevents heel lift
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers cushioning and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo boots are designed by riders, for riders
- Item #TTW00BN