Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Zephyr Jones Snowboard
Take your fun surfy style all over the mountain and even into the backcountry with the Thirty-Two Zephyr Jones Snowboard Boot. This medium soft flexing boot is built for riding all over the mountain and enhanced by a snow and mud gaiter to keep out unwanted moisture when you are deep in the back country.
Traditional lacing allows you to have complete no-nonsense control over your foot security and comfort while a Team Fit Intuition liner boosts this feel thanks to a hook and loop closure and heat-molding customization. An articulated cuff adds durability and creates a smooth flex by preventing shell distortion while you are holding on for dear life on an exposed big mountain line. Finally the Evolution foam sole provides lightweight cushioning and secure grip while you side hill technical trails on your snowmobile.
- Surfy snowboard boot with added protection for backcountry missions
- Lace closure provides trusted and consistent security and fit
- Medium-soft flex encourages freestyle freedom and provides control
- Intuition liner is heat-moldable for customized comfort and fit
- 3D molded tongue creates a smooth and even flex, no matter how deep
- Team internal harness locks down the forefoot for enhanced control
- Evolution foam sole grips icy parking lots and running boards
- Item #TTW00CL