25% Offsale $179.99 $239.99
Zephyr BOA Snowboard Boot
The ThirtyTwo Zephyr BOA snowboard boots are a freestyle-focused boot packed with features to make your ride more enjoyable through the day, and progress your skills though the park and beyond. Featuring a BOA closure system, they are simple to get in and out of, while offering super fast adjustments on the hill. The 3D Molded Tounge reduces pressure points and evenly distributes flex across the front of the boot, while an articulated cuff eliminates shell distortion to keep the same feel from day 1 to day 100. A dual-density Intuition foam liner is fully heat-moldable to provide a custom fit and includes a customizable heel hold kit to reduce lift. And when you're hitting new jumps or landing off rails, the Team footbed combines with the STI Evolution Foam sole to reduce chatter and absorb impact for all-day comfort.
- A freestyle-focused boot for progressing across the mountain
- Medium flex is offers response while giving a freestyle feel
- BOA closure system offers quick entry and fast adjustments
- Intuition Foam liner is heat-moldable to contour to your feet
- Team footbed offers arch support and cradles your heel
- Heel Hold kit is customizable to prevent heel lift
- 3D Molded Tongue provides an even flex pattern
- STI Evolution sole absorbs impact from harsh landings
- Item #TTW00E7
medium (4 of 10 on ThirtyTwo's scale)
STI Evolution Foam
all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?