All killer, no filler.
One of the lightest snowboard boots ever created, the ThirtyTwo Men's Ultralight 2 Snowboard Boot weighs less than many of your favorite skate kicks. The secret to its feathery disposition lies within the innovative Air Frame Exoskeleton. In fact, it's almost like wearing nothing at all. And that's a good thing, considering most freeride boots are hefty hulks with oversized, bulging proportions. Not only does this Air Frame Exoskeleton keep it insanely lightweight, but just as importantly, it offers durable support to last you all season.
Bucking notions that ultra-light boots are reserved for park laps and jibbing, the Ultralight 2's highly responsive flex lends itself to racking up face shots on powder days, dropping hefty cliffs, and sending the biggest, baddest jumps. The classic lace-up design allows you to tighten them to your exact liking, whether you're looking for a slightly looser feel for freestyle or more energy transfer on those bigger alpine lines.
Providing a truly custom fit, the Level 3 Intuition liner conforms to your foot without pesky pressure points, thanks to its heat-moldable Intuition foam. This foam is single-density for a lighter overall feel, and it's perforated for enhanced thermo-regulation during sweaty spring sessions. Eliminating heel lift, the inner ankle lacing provides superior ankle hold when you're charging at high speeds. As a lightweight bonus, the STI Evolution Foam sole improves cushioning while drastically reducing weight from standard rubber. To maintain traction, the sole's aggressive lugs grip across icy lots and rocky ridges.
- Ridiculously light boot for all-terrain charging
- Air Frame Exoskeleton for lightweight support and durability
- Highly responsive flex for freeriding and powder laps
- Single-density Intuition foam liner with breathable perforations
- Level 3 Evolution foam footbed with integrated arch support
- STI Evolution Foam sole is lightweight, low-profile, and grippy
- ThirtyTwo creates innovative boots with a supportive, low-profile design
- Item #TTW008G