Like riding on air.
As one of the lightest snowboard boots ever created, the ThirtyTwo Men's Ultralight 2 Single Fast Track Snowboard Boot features an innovative Air Frame Exoskeleton for a highly supportive feel that's barely noticeable underfoot. And that's a good thing, allowing you to concentrate on the terrain ahead, instead of focusing on bulging, overly bulky boots. Not only does this Air Frame exoskeleton keep it insanely lightweight, but just as importantly, it offers lasting support as you hit the 100-day mark this season.
Bucking notions that lightweight boots are reserved for park laps and jibbing, the Ultralight 2's highly responsive flex lends itself to racking up face shots on powder days, dropping hefty cliffs, and sending the biggest jumps. Considering you'll be riding these on powder days, The Single Fast Track system gets you onto the lifts faster than all the locals when competition is fierce. In fact, you'll find it tightens the
entire boot with the simple tug of its lacing handle, providing high
levels of support without fumbling with pesky laces.
Serving up a custom fit, the Level 3 Intuition liner conforms to your foot without pressure points, thanks to its heat-moldable Intuition foam. This foam is single-density for a lighter overall feel, and it's perforated for enhanced thermo-regulation during sweaty spring sessions. Eliminating heel lift, the inner ankle lacing provides superior ankle hold when you're charging at high speeds. As a lightweight bonus, the STI Evolution Foam sole improves cushioning while drastically reducing weight from standard rubber. To maintain traction, the sole's aggressive lugs grip across icy lots and rocky ridges.
- Astoundingly light boot for all-terrain charging
- Air Frame Exoskeleton saves weight while remaining durable
- Highly responsive flex for powder days and freeride exploits
- Singe Fast Track Lacing for quick tightening and easy removal
- Single-density Intuition foam liner with breathable perforations
- Level 3 Evolution foam footbed with integrated arch support
- STI Evolution Foam sole is lightweight, low-profile, and grippy
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW008H