TM-2 XLT Snowboard Boot
The ThirtyTwo TM-2 XLT Snowboard Boot combines stiffness and comfort for everything from hiking up backcountry lines to blasting into the terrain park. As ThirtyTwo's stiffest boot option, the XLT's offer instant response and insane support for riding steep, technical descents or dropping cliffs into powder. The Overmold fused overlay retains the shape of the boot for extra longevity, while a 3D-molded tongue gives the boot a smooth, even flex. The Performance fit liner is made from dual-density Intuition foam to offer all-day comfort, and is heat-moldable to shape to your foot. A Performance footbed offers support and comfort, while heel hold pads in the side of the liners reduce lift. Finished off with a Vibram sole, the TM-2 XLT's are prepared for any journey and last for season to come.
- ThirtyTwo's stiffest boot for ladies who ride hard
- Stiff flex is ultra-responsive and supportive for technical lines
- Storm Shield is an all-weather seal to stay dry and comfortable
- Performance Backstay enhances response and support with bindings
- Articulated cuff eliminates distortion of the boot for longevity
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Molded EVA footbed offers support and heel cushioning
- Vibram outsole offers serious durability and traction
- Item #TTW00E4
What do you think about this product?