TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot
Ripping through the biggest features in the park and checking off big-mountain lines, the ThirtyTwo TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot's highly responsive feel and aggressive traction handles it all. Grippy Vibram rubber in the outsole and a rubber toe cap bolster performance in no-fall zones, while the classic lace-up design lets you cinch down the boot tightly, with a tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift on high-speed carves.
The boot's articulated cuff preserves its shape over time, making it extra supportive for charging hard, while the Performance liner uses Intuition Foam for a precise, heat-molded fit, along with an internal harness that cinches tightly to prevent excess foot movement. And because it's meant for icy walks across the resort lot and demanding boot-packs above treeline, the rugged Vibram sole has hiking-specific traction, alongside a heel welt for use with crampons on backcountry missions.
- Big-league boot for big-league park and freeriding
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep terrain
- Vibram sole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases lifetime of boot
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for custom fit
- Evolution Foam performance footbed offers support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTW00E3
- Q & A
Best Snowboard Boot I've owned!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the best Snowboard Boot I have owned in a long time, I like them so much I just bought my 2nd pair before my others wore out just to make sure I had a back up pair or incase anything changed in the 32 line... These boots are on the stiffer side but give incredible response turning toe to heal, they are great for hiking and splitboard touring as well as snowmobiling!! I love the Vibram soles as they are super durable on the sleds and have great traction when hiking and walking around! I love the booster strap at the top to keep them from loosening up over the course of the day!! These Boots are super warm too and have a great fit, I love the liners!! not cheap but worth ever Penny!! Now to start breaking in my new pair...