TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot
Ripping through the biggest features in the park and checking off big-mountain lines, the ThirtyTwo TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot's highly responsive feel and aggressive traction handles it all. Grippy Vibram rubber in the outsole and a rubber toe cap bolster performance in no-fall zones, while the classic lace-up design lets you cinch down the boot tightly, with a tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift on high-speed carves.
The boot's articulated cuff preserves its shape over time, making it extra supportive for charging hard, while the Performance liner uses Intuition Foam for a precise, heat-molded fit, along with an internal harness that cinches tightly to prevent excess foot movement. And because it's meant for icy walks across the resort lot and demanding boot-packs above treeline, the rugged Vibram sole has hiking-specific traction, alongside a heel welt for use with crampons on backcountry missions.
- Big-league boot for big-league park and freeriding
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep terrain
- Vibram sole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases lifetime of boot
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for custom fit
- Evolution Foam performance footbed offers support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTW00E3