Mind-bending freestyle performance.
With Scotty Stevens' signature TM-Two colorway, the ThirtyTwo Men's TM-Two Stevens Snowboard Boot inspires freestyle fluidity with its vibrant style and mid-stiff flex. Although primarily intended for jib junkies and park rats, the TM-Two's responsive feel lends itself to all-terrain supremacy, effortlessly carving up pipe walls, sending cliffs, and straight-lining steeps.
The traditional lace-up design features a tongue tension system for maximum heel hold when you're charging at high speeds. The articulating cuff prevents shell distortion for a consistently tuned flex that resists packing out half-way through the season. Providing a truly custom fit, the Level 3 Intuition liner comfortably wraps around your foot without pressure points, thanks to its thermo-moldable Intuition foam. The Level 3 footbed cushions your feet from harsh landings, thanks to its dual-density heel pod for maximum impact protection. System G2 Gel soaks up heavy impact, should you case the jump line or cruise over choppy snow. Plus, the Evolution Foam sole is not only insanely light, but also aggressively lugged for sure-footed traction over icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Scotty Stevens' pro-model snowboard boot for park and freestyle
- Mid-stiff flex is great for going fast and going big
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases stiffness
- Level 3 Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit
- Dual-density heel pod and G2 Gel absorbs impacts from landings
- Evolution Foam sole is light and rugged for bootpacks
- Item #TTW00B0