Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
TM-Two Snowboard Boot
There's no wonder as to why the TM-Two is the go-to choice for the ThirtyTwo team, what, with its responsive flex and timeless lace-up design making it a no-brainer. It's more responsive than a standard freestyle boot, with technical mastery across bigger park features and natural terrain. The TM-Two is supportive for charging, yet flexible enough for tweaking out tricks.
Adding to its supportive feel, the Performance Backstay maximizes energy transfer to your heelside edge. ThirtyTwo uses a tongue tension system for locking down the ankle portion of the boot with its laces. The Performance footbed provides plentiful support underfoot with its custom-mold Evolution foam. And to ensure the boot stays lighter than the competition, the Performance Rubber sole shaves serious weight while absorbing impact with Energy Foam cushioning.
- All-around responsive boot for technical freestyle terrain
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Mid-stiff flex maximizes energy transfer and support
- Performance liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- Lightweight Performance Rubber sole grips icy terrain
- ThirtyTwo pushes progression with innovative boot technologies
- Item #TTWT13B
- Upper Material
- Overmold (synthetic)
- traditional lace
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance internal harness
- mid-stiff (7 out of 10 on ThirtyTwo's scale)
- Performance Rubber
- Energy Foam
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 10] 4lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?