Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
TM-Two Snowboard Boot
It's no mistake that the TM-Two is the go-to choice for the ThirtyTwo team, what, with its responsive flex and timeless lace-up design making it a no-brainer. It's more responsive than a standard freestyle boot, with technical mastery across bigger park features and natural terrain. The TM-Two is supportive for charging, yet flexible enough for tweaking out tricks.
Adding to its supportive feel, the Performance Backstay maximizes energy transfer to your heelside edge. ThirtyTwo uses a tongue tension system for locking down the ankle portion of the boot with its laces. The Performance footbed provides plentiful support underfoot with its custom-mold Evolution foam. And to ensure the boot stays lighter than the competition, the Performance Rubber sole shaves serious weight while absorbing impact with Energy Foam cushioning.
- All-around responsive boot for technical freestyle terrain
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Mid-stiff flex maximizes energy transfer and support
- Performance liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Internal harness and liner power strap for locked-down fit
- Lightweight Performance Rubber sole grips icy terrain
- ThirtyTwo pushes progression with innovative boot technologies
- Item #TTW00DZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had a few pairs of TM 2's over the last 10 years and love them!! They have an incredible fit and perform great on the hill! I love the Flex and how durable these boots are!! I recenlty upgraded to the TM2-XLT's but these are one of my Favorite boots I've ever owned!! I like the laces too and feel like I can get them perfectly tight rt the way I like them!! The liners are super nice too!