TM-Two Jones XLT Snowboard Boot
Going from massive Alaskan peaks to the mystical forests of Japan, the ThirtyTwo TM-Two Jones XLT Snowboard Boot serves up the supportive feel and aggressive traction desired by freeride fanatics. Seeing that it's Jeremy Jones' signature TM-Two boot, the Jones XLT improves upon the popular original TM-Two with the outstanding grip of a Vibram sole. A big benefit of switching to a Vibram sole, the heel welt is compatible with semi-automatic crampons, which allows access to inhospitable alpine zones and glacial expanses without worrying about traction issues.
The classic lace-up design gives riders the ultimate control to cinch down the boot tightly, with the tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift. The boot's articulated cuff keeps shell distortion to a minimum for support retention over the course of the season. Adding to the boot's supportive feel, the Performance Backstay maximizes energy transfer to your heelside edge, while the thermo-moldable Performance liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for a custom fit. There's also a rubber toe cap for reinforcement when you're kicking into icy crusts and climbing craggy peaks.
- Jeremy Jones' signature boot for freeriding
- Articulated shell preserves its flex over time
- Stiff flex maximizes support and energy transfer
- Performance Intuition Foam liner provides a custom fit
- Internal harness and liner power strap for security
- Vibram sole with aggressive traction and heel welt
- ThirtyTwo focuses on creating supportive, no-nonsense boots
- Item #TTW00CG