Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
TM-Three Woodward Lace Snowboard Boot
In a nod to the Colorado camp that helps groms and pros alike hone their freestyle skills, the ThirtyTwo TM-Three Woodward Lace Snowboard helps you rep this magical, park paradise with a design that flawlessly transitions from the terrain park to backcountry, and beyond. Offering a premium fit and medium level of response for hitting everything on the mountain without compromising comfort or support, this boot lets you drop into snowy trees on powder days and then lap the park for hours.
Built with ThirtyTwo's most premium Elite liner, the TM-Three is highly resistant to packing out and wraps your foot with its foot-conforming Intuition foam. It's built a bit taller with a special harness that really locks down your heel and ankle, as to prevent heel lift when you're blasting around the mountain at higher speeds. You're able to customize its flex and feel with the optional Recoil Flex Inserts, which provide additional support and stiffness when necessary, while the Exo Armor shell provides a rugged construction that won't break down.
- Versatile all-terrain freestyle boot inspired by Woodward
- Medium flex with Recoil inserts for additional support
- Traditional laces with Heel Hold System for locked-down fit
- EXO Armor shell prevents breakdown over the entire season
- Elite liner is the highest end liner in ThirtyTwo's line
- STI Energy Foam provides responsive cushioning underfoot
- Elite molded footbed with customizable arch support
- Performance Rubber Sole ensures aggressive grip
- Item #TTW00D8