TM-Three Timberline Lace Snowboard Boot
Renowned for its dialed terrain parks and long, summer shred days, it's no wonder why ThirtyTwo wanted to pay tribute to Timberline Lodge with its own version of the TM-Three Timberline Lace Snowboard Boot. This boot provides locked-in support and a highly customizable feel for everything from waist-deep pow to park booters and double-kink rails. Its medium-level response is customizable with Recoil Flex Inserts, which provide additional support and stiffness when necessary, while the Exo Armor shell's rugged construction refuses to break down over the course of the season.
This armored shell employs Storm Shield technology to prevent moisture from permeating through when you're out in the backcountry for long periods of time. Perhaps its most noticeable feature is the newest Elite liner by ThirtyTwo, which brings a premium fit and feel usually reserved for high-end freeride boots. The Elite liner features Energy foam panels, combined with heat-moldable Intuition foam to masterfully conform to the shape of your foot and shin. It's built a bit taller with a special harness system to really lock down your heel and ankle, as to prevent heel lift when you're ripping around the mountain at high speeds.
- Premium all-terrain boot inspired by Timberline Lodge
- Medium flex with Recoil inserts add support
- Traditional laces with Heel Hold System for locked-down fit
- EXO Armor shell prevents breakdown over the entire season
- Elite liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- STI Energy Foam offers responsive cushioning underfoot
- Level 4 molded footbed with customizable arch support
- Performance Rubber Sole ensures aggressive grip for hiking
- Item #TTW00D4