Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
TM-Three Loon Lace Snowboard Boot
Represent your favorite New Hampshire park paradise with the ThirtyTwo TM-Three Loon Lace Snowboard Boot. Ready to handle anything, the TM-Three's medium flex offers a tweakable yet responsive feel to let you travel from cliff and tree zones in the morning, then to the park in the afternoon. Courtesy of its reinforced back, burly shell, and STI energy outsole, this boot is essential for those that shred all types of terrain.
Ready to handle the elements, the Exo Armor shell is reinforced with a Storm Shield coating for reliable protection on some of winter's snowiest days, while the customizable Recoil Flex Control inserts help you transition from park to peak. The Elite harness liner is engineered to be taller and more supportive for you to hit any terrain with confidence, while its thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's exact shape for a fit that's made just for you. Adaptive arch support furthers your boot's customizable design, giving you support throughout the season, and the high-energy STI Foam in the sole dampens harsh impacts and chatter when straightlining chutes at high speeds..
- All-mountain, mid-flexing boot with the Loon colorways
- Versatile flex keeps the support ready for all terrain
- Articulated cuff with power strap locks down the fit
- Thermo-moldable liner with adaptive support meets your needs
- Performance backstay increases support and response
- STI Foam and Performance Rubber absorbs big landings
- ThirtyTwo pushes the boundaries of snowboarding boot innovation
- Item #TTW00D6