TM-Three Lace Snowboard Boot
Made with ThirtyTwo's Elite fit package with three customizable fit tools, the TM-Three Lace Snowboard Boot holds your foot down with comfort and control through every zone of the mountain. The medium flex offers a tweakable yet responsive feel, suites for those that lap the cliffs and trees in the morning, and then the park in the afternoon. With a reinforced back, tough-as-nails shell, and STI energy outsole, this boot is a must for those that rip all types of terrain.
The Exo Armor shell is reinforced with a Storm Shield coating for durable protection on some of winter's snowiest days, while the customizable Recoil Flex Control inserts help you transition from park to peak. The Elite harness liner is engineered to be taller and more supportive for you to hit any terrain with confidence, while its thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's exact shape for a fit that's made just for you. Adaptive arch support furthers your boot's customizable design, giving you support throughout the season, and the high-energy STI Foam in the sole dampens harsh impacts and chatter when ripping at high speeds.
- All-mountain boot designed for serious freestyle prowess
- Articulated cuff with power strap locks down the fit
- Traditional lacing puts the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner with adaptive support meets your needs
- Heel hold lacing prevents heel lift
- Performance backstay increases support and response
- STI Foam and Performance Rubber absorbs big landings
- Item #TTW00CD