Grenier knows best.
Boasting the stylish colorway of your favorite pro rider, the ThirtyTwo Men's TM-Three Grenier Lace Snowboard Boot holds your foot down with comfort and control through every zone on the mountain. Its medium flex provides a tweakable, yet responsive feel, suited for those that lap the cliffs and trees in the morning, and then hit the park in the afternoon. With a reinforced back, tough-as-nails shell, and STI Energy outsole, this boot is a must for those who rip all types of terrain.
Built to handle the elements, the Exo Armor shell is reinforced with a Storm Shield coating for durable protection on some of winter's snowiest days, while the customizable Recoil Flex Control inserts help you smoothly transition from park to peak. The Elite harness liner is engineered to be taller and more supportive for you to hit any terrain with confidence, while its thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's exact shape for a fit that's made just for you. Adaptive arch support furthers your boot's customizable design, giving you support throughout the season, and the high-energy STI Foam in the sole dampens harsh impacts and chatter when ripping at high speeds.
- Grenier's style blends with all-mountain performance
- Medium flex keeps the support versatile
- Articulated cuff with power strap locks down the fit
- Traditional lacing puts the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner with adaptive support meets your needs
- Performance backstay increases support and response
- STI Foam and Performance Rubber absorbs big landings
- ThirtyTwo pushes the boundaries of snowboarding boot innovation
- Item #TTW00AX