TM-Three Brighton Snowboard Boot
It's no secret that Brighton, Utah is one of the best places to snowboard on the planet with its awe-inspiring terrain comprised of numerous peaks spread over 1050 acres and receiving some of the biggest dumps anywhere with an annual snowfall exceeding 500 inches. It's also renowned for dialed terrain parks and natural freestyle features scattered throughout its wooded terrain. Seeing this alluring pull to progressive freestyle riders and powder hounds alike, ThirtyTwo decided to pay tribute to this riding Mecca with the TM-Three Brighton Snowboard Boot.
This model delivers locked-in support and a highly customizable feel for riders devouring waist-deep pow in the morning, and park booters and jibs in the afternoon. Its medium-level response is customizable with Recoil Flex Inserts, which provide additional support and stiffness when necessary. Perhaps its most noticeable feature is the Elite liner by ThirtyTwo, which brings a premium fit and feel usually reserved for high-end freeride boots. The Elite liner features Energy foam panels, combined with heat-moldable Intuition foam to masterfully conform to the shape of your foot and shin. It's built a bit taller with a special harness system to really lock down your heel and ankle, as to prevent heel lift when you're blasting around the mountain at high speeds.
- Premium all-terrain boot inspired by Brighton, Utah
- Medium flex with Recoil inserts for additional support
- Traditional laces with Heel Hold System for locked-down fit
- EXO Armor shell prevents breakdown over the entire season
- Elite liner is the highest end liner in ThirtyTwo's line
- STI Energy Foam provides responsive cushioning underfoot
- Level 4 molded footbed with customizable arch support
- Performance Rubber Sole ensures aggressive grip for hiking
- Item #TTW00D5