TM-Three Bear Lace Snowboard Boot
Sitting at the forefront of freestyle progression with its mind-boggling array of terrain parks, Big Bear Mountain is the saving grace for SoCal riders seeking a snowy refuge from the craziness of Los Angeles. Seeing its prominence in the freestyle riding scene, ThirtyTwo decided to pay tribute to this freestyle Mecca with the TM-Three Bear Lace Snowboard Boot. It's based on the TM-Three by ThirtyTwo, offering a premium fit and medium level of response for hitting everything on the mountain without compromising comfort or support.
You can customize its flex and feel with the optional Recoil Flex Inserts, which provide additional support and stiffness when necessary. Another cool feature is the EXO Armor shell for a rugged construction that won't break down, even when you're riding well over 100 days every season. Perhaps its most noticeable feature is the addition of ThirtyTwo's most premium Elite liner for the best characteristics of irritation-free comfort and support. This type of liner is usually reserved for high-end freeride boots, meaning it's highly resistant to packing out and wraps your foot with its foot-conforming Intuition foam. It's built a bit taller with a special harness that really locks down your heel and ankle, as to prevent heel lift when you're blasting around the mountain at higher speeds.
- Premium all-terrain freestyle boot inspired by Big Bear Mtn
- Medium flex with Recoil inserts for additional support
- Traditional laces with Heel Hold System for locked-down fit
- EXO Armor shell prevents breakdown over the entire season
- Elite liner is the highest end liner in ThirtyTwo's line
- STI Energy Foam provides responsive cushioning underfoot
- Level 4 molded footbed with customizable arch support
- Performance Rubber Sole ensures aggressive grip
- Item #TTW00D7