TM-2 XLT Helgason Snowboard Boot
Dropping heavy video parts, racking up contest wins, and checking off big-mountain lines, Halldor throws down the hammer wherever he goes, and the highly responsive feel and aggressive traction of his ThirtyTwo TM-2 XLT Helgason Snowboard Boot plays a crucial role in getting the job done. Grippy Vibram rubber in the outsole and a rubber toe cap bolster performance in no-fall zones, while the classic lace-up design lets you cinch down the boot tightly, with a tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift on high-speed carves.
The boot's articulated cuff preserves its shape over time, making it extra supportive for charging hard, while the Performance liner uses Intuition Foam for a precise, heat-molded fit, along with an internal harness that cinches tightly to prevent excess foot movement. And because it's meant for icy walks across the resort lot and demanding boot-packs above treeline, the rugged Vibram sole has hiking-specific traction, alongside a heel welt for use with crampons on backcountry missions.
- Pro model boot of HH for big-league park and freeriding
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep terrain
- Vibram sole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases lifetime of boot
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for custom fit
- Evolution Foam performance footbed offers support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTWT13K
- Upper Material
- 3D molded tongue, articulated cuff
- lace, power strap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance internal harness
- Evolution Foam
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 8] 5lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 16, 2021
Are you carrying the 2022 of this boot soon?
Aimon I I.