TM-2 XLT Diggers Snowboard Boot
As part of ThirtyTwo's Digger Series, the TM-2 XLT Diggers Snowboard Boot has all the same features of the standard version, but is upgraded to handle all the digging, building, and testing that's part of the park staff's daily routine. Guinea pigging the biggest features in the park and checking off big-mountain lines on break, this boot's highly responsive feel and aggressive traction handles it all.
The classic lace-up design lets you cinch down the boot tightly, with a tongue tension system preventing unwanted heel lift on high-speed carves. The boot's articulated cuff preserves its shape over time, making it extra supportive for charging hard, while the Performance liner uses Intuition Foam for a precise, heat-molded fit, along with an internal harness that cinches tightly to prevent excess foot movement. And because it's meant to handle a full season of both shredding and working hard on the snow, the rugged Michelin Fiberlite outsole has confident traction and fatigue-fighting durability.
- Big-league park and freeride boot with a nod to the diggers
- Michelin sole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down
- Articulating cuff and backstay increases lifetime of boot
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for custom fit
- Energy Foam midsole offers support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTWT13J
- Upper Material
- traditional lace, Tongue Tension+
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Performance internal harness
- stiff (9 out of 10 on ThirtyTwo's scale)
- Michelin Fiberlite
- Energy Foam
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?