Spin to win.
Comfort and convenience is the name of the game for the ThirtyTwo Women's STW Boa Snowboard Boot. This soft-flexing boot delivers out-of-the-box comfort and delivers an easy-to-control feel so you can lap the mountain with a smile on your face from first chair to last.
Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won't slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Level 1 liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for a highly controllable feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive Level 1 footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy so you don't feel like you're wearing ski boots.
- A beginner and intermediate snowboard boot for the resort
- Boa tightening system makes it easy to get boots on and off
- Soft flex is forgiving for casual days riding groomers
- Quick-pull internal lacing prevents heel from rising up
- STI Evolution Foam outsole provide solid cushion and traction
- Comfort liner is heat-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- 3D molded tongue yields an even and predictable flex
- Item #TTW00BF