Comfort rules all.
If you only go on a few shred trips a year, you don't have any time to waste on breaking in boots or taking breaks in the lodge to rest your barking dogs. That's why ThirtyTwo created the Men's STW Boa Snowboard Boot. This soft-flexing boot offers straight-out-of-the-box comfort, so you can spend all your time exploring the resort in comfort instead of stopping every two minutes to give your feet a break. Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won't slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Level 1 liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for an easy-going feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive Level 1 footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy so you don't feel like you're wearing ski boots.
- Comfortable, soft-flexing, freestyle-friendly boots
- Boa closure system provides an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to your foot's shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Fused overlay adds support and response
- Lightweight Evolution Foam outsole provides cushioning
- Item #TTW00AV