STW Boa Snowboard Boot
If you only go on a few shred trips a year, you don't have any time to waste on breaking in boots or taking breaks in the lodge to rest your barking dogs. That's why ThirtyTwo created the STW Boa Snowboard Boot. This soft-flexing boot offers straight-out-of-the-box comfort, so you can spend all your time exploring the resort in comfort instead of stopping every two minutes to give your feet a break.
Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit in seconds, and it won't slip throughout the day so you can keep lapping until your legs give out. The heat-moldable Comfort Fit liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and it has a soft flex for an easy-going feel. A Sherpa fleece lining on the supportive molded EVA footbed adds plush warmth, and the STI Evolution Foam outsole is lightweight and cushy so you don't feel like you're wearing ski boots.
- Easy-flexing, comfortable freestyle-focused boots
- Boa closure system provides an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to your foot's shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Fused overlay adds support and response
- Lightweight Evolution Foam outsole provides cushioning
- ThirtyTwo continues to lead the pack in boot progression
- Item #TTW00CC