Session Boa Snowboard Boot
Wide open groomers, secret pow stashes, intense terrain parks, it's all fair game for the ThirtyTwo Women's Session Boa Snowboard Boot. It features a customizable fit system and a medium flex to give it the versatility needed for all-mountain domination.
The Boa Tongue Tension system incorporates a Boa system, but unlike other Boa boots, the Session only uses this technology to lock your heel into place. So you still get the tried-and-true fit and feel of traditional lacing, minus the heel lift. The Level 2 Intuition liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and a molded EVA insole cushions your feet for all-day comfort. High-density Evolution Foam in the outsole also improves cushioning, and it's much lighter than rubber to reduce weight without sacrificing grip, so you can still bootpack up icy slopes and rocky ridges.
An articulated cuff gives you freedom to tweak grabs and boost ollies, while the performance backstay adds drive and power to your heelside turns. In other words, it's perfect for intermediate-to-advanced riders who don't want to compromise freedom in the park for support on the rest of the mountain.
- Snowboard boot that offers all day comfort and performance
- Medium flex is supportive for high speeds yet comfortable
- Heat-moldable liner provides a custom fit for your feet
- Lace and boa combo locks your heel in place from two areas
- 3D molded tongue creates a hinge free flex for a smooth feel
- Performance backstay adds more stability and support
- Fleece collar locks in heat for all day comfort and warmth
- Item #TTW00CV
- Q & A
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for my Fiance for her birthday and she really likes them. They aren't marketed as being a stiffer boot but we tried these on along with the TM Twos and these seemed to be stiffer and seemed to fit her better and keep her heel locked in. Anyways, she really likes them and they seem to fit pretty true to size. We'll see how they hold up in the long run but so far 5 stars.