Burly and stiff for a full sends.
Whether you're dropping technical steeps, hiking the peak, or pillaging untouched fields of low-angle pow in the backcountry, the Thirty Two Men's Sequence Lace Snowboard Boot is a stiff-and-ready option for you to consider once you finally decide to stop duct-taping your old boots and toss down some coin for an upgrade.
The new and improved Ever Stitch is abrasion resistant, so it'll shrug off the abuse served up kick-stepping through hairy terrain or buckling down your bindings time after time. A 3D Molded tongue keeps the boot rigid and stiff throughout so it won't buckle at speed or when you send a drop and come down harder than expected, and the molded Level 3 Evolution foam footbed helps absorb said impacts so there's less stress on your muscles over the course of a full day's riding. Plus, the Sequence's Performance liner is thermo-moldable so you can customize it to exactly fit the contours of your shred-warped feet, which in tandem with the liner's power strip yield the closest fit for top performance all over the mountain.
- A premium snowboard boot hiking lines, pow, and freeride
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep terrain
- Performance rubber outsole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Ever-stitch construction is abrasion-resistant and extra durable
- 3D molded tongue + backstay improves overall stiffness and rigidity
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down at speed
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect fit
- Level 3 footbed with G2 Gel offers arch support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTW00AS