Sequence Lace Snowboard Boot
As one of the most responsive boots in ThirtyTwo's line-up, the big-terrain Sequence Lace Snowboard Boot helps you do everything from dropping technical steeps, to hiking the peak, to even pillaging untouched fields of low-angle pow in the backcountry. This stiff-and-ready option is the clear-cut choice once you finally decide to stop duct-taping your old boots and toss down some coin for an upgrade.
Starting with the traditional lace and Boa closure system, the Sequence offers zonal lacing that gives you the best of both worlds—a truly customized fit and the speedy convenience of getting locked in in seconds. A 3D Molded tongue keeps the boot rigid and stiff throughout so it won't buckle at speed or when you send a drop and come down harder than expected, and the molded Elite foam footbed helps absorb said impacts so there's less stress on your muscles over the course of a full day's riding. Plus, the Sequence's Elite liner is thermo-moldable so you can customize it to exactly fit the contours of your shred-warped feet, which in tandem with the liner's power strip yield the closest fit for top performance all over the mountain.
- Highly responsive boot for hiking lines, pow, and freeride
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep terrain
- Performance rubber outsole is light and rugged for bootpacking
- Ever-stitch construction is abrasion-resistant and extra durable
- 3D molded tongue + backstay improves overall stiffness and rigidity
- Lace-up design and boa work together to customize a secure fit
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect fit
- Elite footbed with G2 Gel offers arch support and heel cushioning
- Item #TTW00C9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Dope as all hell. Super customizable. The Elite liner and footbed are worth the $$.
I do not use the recoil but they are nice to have if the flex starts to break down.