Pro performance at an affordable price.
Looking for an easy-flexing shred boot that's insanely comfortable? Check the ThirtyTwo Men's Prion Snowboard Boot for custom-fitting comfort and a beginner-friendly flex. Catering to those honing their riding skills, the boot's soft flex helps you initiate turns without it being overly stiff and unforgiving. The Level 1 liner is heat-moldable for out-of-the-box comfort, and it has internal anatomical overlays for optimal heel hold, preventing dreaded heel lift that tires you out and decreases response. The Level 1 footbed is made of shock-absorbing EVA, and it's lined with fleece for a cozy feel. This season, ThirtyTwo upgraded the sole from rubber to STI Evolution foam in order to decrease weight and enhance cushioning, meaning the Prion is now lighter and more comfortable than ever before.
- Undeniable comfort and performance meet in this boot
- Soft-flexing design makes for beginner-friendly use
- Traditional lacing makes for an easily customized fit
- Thermo-moldable liner molds to your foot's shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Internal lacing system eliminates heel lift
- Evolution Foam outsole delivers lightweight cushioning
- Item #TTW00AR