The ThirtyTwo Men's Maven Snowboard Boot is Joe Sexton's go-to boot for throwing down on frozen streets. Joe made sure it had a low-cut cuff for a skate-like feel and greater flexibility for tweaking out boardslide pretzels and switch nose presses. So if you spend most of your time lapping the park or scoping out spots in the streets, this is the boot for you.
An internal lacing system keeps your heel firmly locked down for less fatigue, and the durable skate shoe-inspired rubber sole stands up to abuse from urban riding. It also has a heat-moldable Level 2 liner with Intuition foam for a custom fit and an EVA footbed with a TPU heel cradle to absorb shock from big drops and overshot landings.
- Skate-inspired feel for freestyle fiends
- Low-cut design offers greater flexibility
- Medium flex provides enough support for going big
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers cushioning and support
- Rugged rubber sole with aggressive tread for traction
- ThirtyTwo boots are designed by riders, for riders
- Item #TTW008X