Flexible freestyle fun.
Tried and true, the proven ThirtyTwo Men's Light Snowboard Boot returns with a freestyle-friendly flex that's sure to appease its cult-like following. Keeping weight down significantly, the Light uses STI Evolution Foam on the outsole for featherweight shock absorption. A heat-moldable, Level 1 Intuition liner allows for total foot customization. Heat mold these for an instant custom feel or break-in over time while riding. Take your skate moves to the snow park and get your presses on lock down with the tweakable, medium-soft flex and skate-inspired feel of these boots. An articulated cuff and 3D molded tongue keep your boots fitting snugly and flexing smoothly. Whatcha waiting for? Tweaks, presses, butters, and freestyle shenanigans await.
- Mid-flexing, versatile all-mountain boot with freestyle skills
- Traditional lacing puts fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Internal harness secures the fit and prevents heel lift
- Impact-absorbing footbed dampens flat landings
- Foam outsole is grippy, cushioned, and lightweight
- Item #TTW00AN