Lashed Snowboard Boot
It's clear why the ThirtyTwo Lashed Snowboard Boot is the best-selling boot sold by ThirtyTwo—its mid-flexing support, ultra-comfy Intuition foam liner, impact-dampening Evolution foam sole, and extremely lightweight construction all remove any doubt. And to prove that style and substance can coexist, the Lashed stands apart with its bright color pops and subtle texture variations.
Beyond offering a custom fit, the boot's heat-moldable Team liner is specifically tailored to the needs of female riders with a fuzzy cuff for added warmth and an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odor build-up. Heat mold it straight from the box for a foot-conforming fit or ride a few sessions for the same great fit. Either way, you'll reap the benefits of the Intuition foam's foot-conforming custom fit. Other key features include an impact-absorbing Team footbed with arch support, as well as the Evolution foam sole that shaves weight while smoothing out vibration and absorbing impact on flat landings.
- Park-friendly snowboard boot with out-of-the box comfort
- Medium flex for a balance of control, response, and forgiveness
- 3D molded tongue enhances all-around fit and flexibility
- Traditional lacing keeps heel locked down at speeds
- Evolution Foam outsole is durable and ready for the bootpack
- Articulated cuff increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- Team footbed is arch-supporting and absorbs impact
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, tested, and approved
- Item #TTW00CU
- Q & A
Great all around boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my third season with these boots, so it's time for a new pair, but I love them! The fact that they've made it three seasons with how much I ride is pretty awesome. I'm thinking about getting the tm twos for my next boot, just because I think I prefer a stiffer boot, but these boots helped my riding progress a lot! They're also super comfortable and look pretty cool too. They fit true to size, but I would recommend buying thirtytwo's volume reducing ankle donuts that you can insert into the liner and it helps prevent heel slippage!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my sister, she has only good things to say about them: I love Thirty-two boots, these are the second pair I've owned - true to size, perfect fit right outside the box,and comfortable. Can't wait to break them in!
I normally wear a 22.5(mondo) boots. From thirtytwo website 22.5 is US5.5, but from your website 22.5 is US6.5. I wonder which one is correct? Thanks for the help.
Hey, Our size chart is incorrect, thirtytwo is correct, we will get that updated, thanks. If you have any other questions feel free to chat in or call a Gearhead.