It's good to be queen.
The ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed Snowboard Boot is the best-selling boot sold by ThirtyTwo, and that's for a lot of good reasons. Where to start? Well, its mid-flexing support, ultra-comfy Intuition foam liner, impact-dampening Evolution foam sole, and extremely lightweight construction, just to name a few. And to prove that style and substance can coexist, the Lashed stands apart with its bright color pops and subtle texture variations.
The boot's heat-moldable Level 2 liner is specifically tailored to the needs of female riders with a fuzzy cuff for added warmth and an antimicrobial treatment to prevent odor build-up. Heat mold it straight from the box for a foot-conforming fit or ride a few sessions for the same great fit. Either way, you'll reap the benefits of the Intuition foam's foot-conforming custom fit. Other key features include an impact-absorbing Level 2 footbed with arch support, as well as the Evolution foam sole that shaves weight while smoothing out vibration and absorbing impact on flat landings.
- Versatile support and comfort for any type of riding
- Medium flex offers peak-to-park performance
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable Intuition liner foam for custom fit
- Level 2 footbed offers cushioning and support
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company that caters to true snowboarders
- Item #TTW009J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Work great and look cool
Nice quality and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore these boots for a couple of days last week. I'm not mind blown but I also have no immediate complaints. I purchased these in Burgundy and received quite a few compliments. It's really good quality synthetic leather. It's almost May so it's hot and I can't comment on how warm these will be on colder days but they were really comfortable and did not leave my feet in pain at the end of the day. I ride mostly park and had very soft boots before these so I'm still adjusting.
I will probably update once I use them some more.