Lash it up and hammer down.
Building on the iconic all-mountain performance of the Lashed boot, the new ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed Premium Snowboard Boot is upgraded with a full-grain exterior that boosts stiffness and durability—not to mention style points. Whether you're popping through the park or pointing it down a chute, the Lashed Premium keeps you laced up in top-tier comfort and performance.
Built to support and maintain stiffness throughout the lifetime of the boot, the Lashed has a 3D molded tongue and articulated cuff that serve to prolong rigidity for multiple seasons of use. The Performance liner is thermo-moldable, so you can customize down to your exact specifications, and it includes a hook-and-loop power strip that locks your foot in and prevents your heel from rising up out of the heelcup. Traditional external lacing permits you to fasten the boot to your desired tightness, and the Nikwax coating provides an extra dose of waterproofing to the stylish upper, so whether it's corn, slush, pow or chunder, the Lashed will chew it up, spit it out, and still ask for seconds.
- Iconic all-terrain performance with upgraded leather construction
- Medium flex confidently handles any part of the mountain
- Articulating cuff increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Performance footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning
- Nikwax coating offers extra layer of waterproofing protection
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- Item #TTW00AL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
feels like pillows under my feet.