Lashed Premium Lace Snowboard Boot
Give yourself and your feet a big upgrade in comfort and performance this winter with the ThirtyTwo Lashed Premium Lace Snowboard Boot. Offering top-tier stiffness that won't buckle under pressure, the Lashed is built for charging steeps, pow, and technical terrain (or all three at once), and still having some gas left under the hood for light park play and good-old-fashioned groomer shredding.Supporting and maintaining stiffness throughout the lifetime of the boot, the Lashed has a 3D molded tongue, Power Cuff, and articulated cuff that serve to extend rigidity for multiple seasons of use. The Performance liner is thermo-moldable, so you can customize down to your exact specifications, and it includes a hook-and-loop power strip that locks your foot in and prevents your heel from rising up out of the heelcup. Traditional external lacing permits you to fasten the boot to your desired tightness, and the Nikwax coating provides an extra dose of waterproofing to the stylish upper, so whether it's corn, slush, pow or chunder, the Lashed will chew it up, spit it out, and still ask for seconds.
- Top-tier all-terrain performance with iconic style
- Stiff flex confidently handles any part of the mountain
- Articulating cuff increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Performance footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning
- Nikwax coating offers extra layer of waterproofing protection
- STI Evolution outsole is lightweight and cushy
- ThirtyTwo is a no-frills boot company leading the pack for years
- Item #TTW00C4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Right out of the box they are pretty stiff, had to heat mold them a bit before taking them out to the resort. Being stiff they offer a great deal of response when carving especially on heel turns. Linears are cozy and offer a great amount of support for cushion on landings. They are definitely true to size, I wear a size 10 in regular shoes so I went ahead and got the same size and they fit perfectly. Great responsive boot just make sure to heat mold them before taking them for a lap.