Lash it up and hammer down.
If your old boots are de-laminating and torn to shreds and you're in the market for a big upgrade, look no further than the Thirty Two Men's Lashed Premium Lace Snowboard Boot. Offering top-tier stiffness that won't buckle under pressure, the Lashed is great for charging steeps, pow, and technical terrain (or all three at once) and still having some gas left under the hood for light park play and good-old-fashioned groomer shredding.Built to support and maintain stiffness throughout the lifetime of the boot, the Lashed has ha a 3D molded tongue and articulated cuff that serve to prolong rigidity for multiple seasons of use. The Performance liner is thermo-moldable, so you can customize down to your exact specifications, and it includes a hook-and-loop power strip that locks your foot in and prevents your heel from rising up out of the heelcup. Traditional external lacing permits you to fasten the boot to your desired tightness, and the Nikwax coating provides an extra dose of waterproofing to the stylish upper, so whether it's corn, slush, pow or chunder, the Lashed will chew it up, spit it out, and still ask for seconds.
- A burly snowboard boot for steeps, pow, and all-mountain freeride
- Stiff flex is great for going fast and charging steep, stout terrain
- STI Evolution outsole is light and rugged for bootpacking the line
- Lace-up design is optimal for keeping heel locked down at speed
- Articulating cuff increases lifetime stiffness of boot
- Performance liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Performance footbed offers arch support and heel cushioning
- Nikwax coating offers extra layer of waterproofing protection
- Item #TTW00AL