Your fast track to fun.
Offering the same mid-flexing versatile and lightweight performance as the best-selling, freestyle-favorite Lashed boot, the ThirtyTwo Men's Lashed FT Snowboard Boot conquers everything from thirty-foot jumps in the park to fresh powder on stormy days. Fast Track gets you onto the mountain without fumbling with traditional laces, tightening the upper and lower zones with the quick pull of each lacing handle. Not only does this system simplify the lacing process, but more importantly, it adjusts the boot's flex to your personal riding style and local terrain.
One of the secrets to ThirtyTwo's popularity lies within their plush, foot-conforming liners. Following suit, this particular boot offers a Level 2 Intuition Foam liner. This heat-moldable liner comfortably wraps your feet without uncomfortable pressure points holding you back on the mountain. Internal overlays secure your ankle, preventing unwanted heel lift from sapping response during high-speed carves. For a lightweight, smooth-riding feel, the STI Evolution Foam sole shaves weight off traditional rubber while absorbing jarring vibrations and harsh landings.
- Legendary freestyle boot with Fast Track lacing
- Articulated shell allows you to tweak out tricks
- Medium flex caters to freestyle and all-mountain riding
- Fast Track lacing tightens upper and lower zones separately
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner delivers plush support
- Evolution Foam sole creates a ridiculously light boot
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW008V
- Q & A
boot liner has changed from previous one
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
not sure when they changed it but the boot liner is different from the past ones i got, it may be a lil more big or or tall.