Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boot
Mornings in the steep and deep, afternoons in the terrain park, and every green, blue, and black run in between are easier to navigate when we're locked into the Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boot. With a versatile medium flex and micro-adjustable zonal Boa laces, our feet are feeling fine no matter the terrain. Supportive backstay and eyestay keep the boot responsive and evenly flexing long beyond opening day, and the thermo-moldable Team Fit liner fits the contours of our feet to eliminate rubbing and sliding within the boot.
- All-mountain snowboard boot for resort riding on any run
- Zonal Boa Fit System offers micro-adjustability for first-rate fit
- Ride-anywhere medium flex offers a versatile feel from park to pow
- Performance Backstay and a 3D-molded tongue deliver even support
- Team Fit liner crafted with heat-moldable Intuition Foam
- Molded footbed cradles the heel and supports the arch
- Performance Rubber sole grips on ice and offers stellar board feel
- Cushioning Evolution Foam underfoot ensures all-day on-mountain comfort
- Item #TTWT145
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.