Lashed Double BOA Snowboard Boot
For boarders who want to rip the park as badly as they want to venture into steep, technical terrain, the Lashed Double Boa Boot is the obvious choice. With a versatile fit that can be dialed in on the go, this boot boasts a Boa tightening system on both the outer shell and the liner to allow you to pick what type of riding you want to do and adjust the flex accordingly for your terrain of choice.
Some laps through the terrain park? Loosen up the Boa system to yield a softer flexing boot. How about some runs through Mary's Chutes? Dial those suckers down to achieve total stiffness for your powder pleasure. Then, the boot's Team Liner is heat-moldable so you can customize it to replicate the exact contours of your foot and avoid hot spots, heel rise and other annoyances, while the impact-absorbing footbed and Evolution Foam outsole cushion your feet through high-speed chatter and flat landings.
- Versatile flex meets the perfect fit in this classic boot
- Dual Boa design tightens independent zones in seconds
- Medium flex goes anywhere on the mountain you want
- Articulated cuff prevents the shell from breaking down
- Performance backstay provides responsive feel when carving
- Team Liner is heat moldable and includes Harness strap
- Evolution foam is lightweight and durable for the bootpack
- ThirtyTwo is a no-frills company focused on progression
- Item #TTW00DQ