Double down on comfort and convenience.
Last year, ThirtyTwo added the quick-lacing convenience and dialed support of Boa to the legendary freestyle performance of the iconic Lashed boot. This season, they took things a step further by adding dual Boa dials, allowing you to separately adjust the upper and lower zones in seconds and lock in the perfect fit. It features a versatile medium flex that excels from the terrain park to powder fields.
Plushly wrapping your feet with a customized fit, the Level 2 Intuition Foam liner features heat-moldable foam that conforms to the shape of your feet throughout the season. Complementing the plush liner, the Level 2 molded EVA footbed disperses shock and excess vibration for a smoother riding experience. The articulated shell allows for fluid flexibility when you're tweaking out grabs and perfecting presses in the jib park, while the Performance Backstay offers improved energy transfer when you're carving at high speeds. The internal ankle lacing system keeps your heel from lifting, improving response while reducing fatigue. And to ensure the boot stays incredibly light, the STI Evolution Foam sole shaves precious weight while creating a low-profile, skate-like feel underfoot.
- Legendary freestyle boot with extra-convenient lacing
- Dual Boa dials allow for custom and convenient tightening
- Medium flex offers a versatile a freestyle-oriented feel
- Articulated shell maximizes freestyle flexibility
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner for plush support
- Internal harness prevents heel lift for reduced fatigue
- STI Evolution Foam sole for ridiculously light feel
- ThirtyTwo is a rider-owned company focused on innovative design
- Item #TTW00AK
- Q & A
Bueno boot on the cheap
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Not a double boa, and you will feel the difference in quality between this and some of the higher end boots, but that's not a reflection on THIRTYTWO. That's specifically because this is one of their medium range boots.
This fit me at 11.5, which is generally where I wear my board boots (unless they're double boa, then I'm a size 12.) The only real downside to these are the all foam soles. Aside from that, super comfy out of the box, great fit, no slip, and people said I looked regal, slimmer, and all around more handsome.
These boots are great!!! Super easy and fast to get ready. Iâm very excited for the dual boa lacing system