2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lashed Diggers Snowboard Boot
Made for comfort while spending long days boot packing in the park, the Lashed Diggers Snowboard Boot uses ThirtyTwo's Team Footbed and features a supportive but supple medium flex. And while this is great for the rail-hiker, it's also great for the all-mountain rider because it acts fast through the trees and still lets you bend into tweaked-out carves. Plus, the Michelin Fiberlite outsole keeps traction to icy parking lots just as well as it does to your bindings.
- Snowboard boots made for long days of riding
- Classic lace closure ties you in nice and tight
- Fiberlite outsole prevents slipping in bindings or on ice
- Thermo-moldable liner lets you shape it to your feet
- Liner's internal harness prevents heel-lift
- Adaptive Arch Support means a customizable fit
- Item #TTWT140
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.