Lashed Dang Snowboard Boot
Dang loose this season with the ThirtyTwo Lashed Dang Snowboard Boot. It's a medium-flexing boot loved by freestyle junkies and all-mountain chargers alike. The Team liner features dual-density Intuition foam for a truly custom fit, especially if you heat mold them straight from the box. Its neoprene toe box lets you toes sprawl out a bit more.
Adding proper arch support, the molded-EVA footbed makes for a supremely comfortable fit underfoot. Engineered to withstand abuse from hardcore, 100-day-a-year riders, the boot's articulating cuff eliminates shell distortion, helping the Lashed retain its support throughout the entire season. The 3D-molded tongue ensures an even flex without pressure points while the Performance Backstay increases durability where the boot rubs against your binding's highback. Plus, this boot's equipped with an Evolution foam sole for lightweight performance and stable traction across icy, hard-packed snow.
- Timeless freestyle boot with a Dang collaboration
- Articulated shell maximizes flex and feel over time
- Medium flex balances freestyle freedom with support
- Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- Internal harness locks down your ankle for security
- Lightweight Evolution Foam sole creates a low-profile ride
- ThirtyTwo creates innovative boots with a supportive, low-profile design
- Item #TTW00DF