Lashed Bradshaw Snowboard Boot
The Lashed has long been Thirty-Two's most poplar boot and this year, the Bradshaw continues that trend. This popularity is built off the low profile design, lightweight construction, and medium flex that provide the support and performance you need to be in control in the park, on groomers, or in pow.
This boot provides ultimate control thanks to a good old fashioned lacing system and heat moldable liner with hook and loop closure. Additionally a high performance backstay and 3D-molded tongue add durability and a smooth consistent flex so that you can ride to the highest of your ability. Finally an Evolution foam sole adds lightweight performance and helps you grip icy parking lots and stairs.
- Freestyle boot built on years of success for all-mountain control
- Lace closure provides a classic and reliably tight fit
- Thermo-moldable liner creates that perfect fit for max comfort
- Medium flex is stable and playful enough for all-mountain riding
- Eliminate heel lift with the team internal harness
- 3D molded tongue provides a smooth and consistent flex
- Articulated shell adds durability by limiting shell distortion
- Item #TTW00C2