Bring the skate sensation to snow.
Chris Bradshaw has one of the smoothest styles in the game, so it's no surprise his Thirty Two Men's Lashed Bradshaw Snowboard Boot has an equally laid-back look. The skate kick-inspired colorway lends effortless street style to Thirty Two's best-selling boot. Classic lacing lets you get the fit just right, and a medium flex makes it flexible enough for tweaking blunts, yet supportive enough for massive bomb drops. The articulated shell provides the unrestricted freestyle flex you crave for park laps and urban riding.
The heat-moldable Level 2 Intuition liner blissfully conforms your feet for an ideal blend of comfort and responsiveness. Cushioning your feet for all-day comfort, the Level 2 molded-EVA footbed places impact absorption underfoot. The Evolution Foam sole also improves cushioning when you're hitting urban handrails and dialing your spins through the park's jump line. Plus, it's much lighter than rubber, lending the sensation of wearing your favorite skate kicks, all without sacrificing grip across icy streets and snow-packed lots.
- Freestyle boot with a lightweight, low-profile feel
- Articulated shell creates fluid flexibility
- Medium flex balances freedom of movement with support
- Level 2 Intuition Foam liner conforms to your feet
- Internal harness locks down your ankle for security
- Evolution Foam sole reduces weight and absorbs impact
- ThirtyTwo creates low-profile boots with a customized fit
- Item #TTW008S