Adult technology and performance in a grom's size.
Designed with the quick-lacing convenience of a Boa dial, the ThirtyTwo Kids' Lashed Boa Snowboard Boot gets your aspiring rider onto the lifts without messing with traditional laces. The boot's softer, forgiving flex is great for riders just learning to link turns, yet it's still responsive enough for the up-and-coming rider honing skills across the entire mountain.
The Boa lacing system tightens the entire boot the simple twist of a dial, cinching both the upper and lower zones for proper support. When it's time to remove the boot, simply pull upwards on the dial to release the entire system. It's really that easy, giving kids the opportunity to secure and remove their boots without any help from parents.
- An easy-to-put-on snowboard boot for the advanced, aggressive grom rider
- Boa tightening system is easy to get on and off for learners
- Soft flex is forgiving for linking first turns, or mellow runs
- Level 2 Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- STI Evolution Foam performance outsole offers support and heel cushioning
- Pressure pad minimizes internal lace biting and abrasion—cuts hot spots
- Item #TTW00BL