Lashed Snowboard Boot
The Lashed continues to be a global favorite thanks to its lightweight, low-profile design, medium flex, and versatile, go-anywhere performance from the park to the pipe. Conforming to your foot's shape, the Team liner offers a truly custom fit, especially if you heat mold them straight from the box, while the molded Team footbed absorbs impacts from heavy landings and bumpy terrain.
Built for 100-day-a-year riders, the boot's articulated cuff eliminates shell distortion, helping the Lashed retain its support throughout the entire season. The 3D-molded tongue ensures an even flex without pressure points while the Performance Backstay increases durability where the boot rubs against your binding's highback. Additionally, the Lashed is equipped with an Evolution foam sole for lightweight performance and ample traction across icy, hard-packed snow.
- Time-tested all-mountain, freestyle boot continues its reign
- Traditional lacing puts the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Team internal harness helps eliminate heel lift
- Medium flex accommodates versatile riding
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Grippy foam outsole is low weight and sure-footed
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, rider designed, and rider approved
- Item #TTW00DO