Jib, bonk, and spin yourself silly.
From sending double corks off backcountry jumps to stylishly pressing urban handrails, JP Walker's innovative freestyle riding continues to inspire the next generation of hungry riders. Considering his legendary freestyle presence, it's really no surprise that the ThirtyTwo Men's JP Walker Light Snowboard Boot is a soft-flexing boot that's ready for dismantling urban rails and launching park kickers.
Designed to mimic the feel of skating on snow, the JP Walker Light Snowboard Boot is incredibly lightweight and low-profile, so you're never encumbered with excess bulk when you're spinning, slashing, and jibbing. The articulated shell allows you to press with authority and tweak out tricks without unnecessary stiffness holding you back. Inside the boot, the Level 1 Intuition foam liner wraps your foot with a customized fit, alleviating painful pressure points from curbing your freestyle sessions. The molded EVA footbed not only absorbs flat landings and excess vibration, but just as importantly, its Sherpa fleece lining keeps your feet warm and cozy from first chair 'till last call.
- A soft, flexible snowboard boot for park and freestyle
- Intuition liner is heat-moldable for the perfect fit
- Soft-to-medium flex is forgiving in a variety of terrain
- Evolution Foam sole is lightweight and super durable
- 3D molded tongue includes lace-up design for great fit
- Sherpa-lined EVA footbed is supportive and comfortable
- Item #TTW00AO