Jones MTB Snowboard Boot
The pinnacle of splitboard boot design, the Jones MTB pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the mountains with a bevy of groundbreaking features. Constructed from the bottom up for the needs of touring, the Walk Mode collar allows for longer strides when you're skinning to save your knees from the stress found in traditional boots. The waterproof-stretch lace gaiter prevents laces from freezing solid when you're out in the backcountry all day or even camping to get the goods.
The aggressively lugged Vibram sole, complete with a heel welt for use with both strap and clip crampons, delivers confident traction in no-fall zones, while the Recoil Flex control adjusts how stiff you'd like this boot to be. A combination of energy foam and traditional Intuition foam make for a boot that's less likely to pack out after 100-days or more of riding. The Elite liner provides a custom fit to the unique contours of your feet. Plus, the liner's equipped with a reinforced harness that's more supportive for locked-down heel hold.
- Responsive and supportive boot for serious days splitboarding
- Recoil flex control inserts customize level of stiffness
- Walk Mode with Boa cuff makes for longer strides in tour mode
- Lugged Vibram sole is designed for use with crampons
- Elite liner with Energy foam to resist flex breakdown
- Intution foam in liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Stretch-waterproof gaiter protects laces from freezing
- Molded toe cap reinforces boot from premature wear
- Item #TTW00DM
What do you think about this product?