Jones MTB Snowboard Boot
Whether you're mountaineering or splitboarding to deep pow slashes, the ThirtyTwo Jones MTB Snowboard Boot has design features such as a waterproof-stretch lace gaiter and Walk Mode collar with Boa cuff release to push the boundaries of what's possible in the mountains. Constructed from the bottom up for the needs of touring, the Walk Mode collar has a Boa cuff release, which allows for longer strides when you're skinning to save your knees from the stress found in traditional boots. The waterproof-stretch lace gaiter prevents laces from freezing solid when you're out in the backcountry all day or even camping to get the goods.
The aggressively lugged Vibram sole, complete with a heel welt for use with both strap and clip crampons, delivers confident traction in no-fall zones, while the Recoil Flex control acts as an adaptable insert for controlling just how stiff you'd like this boot to be. ThirtyTwo's Elite liner uses a combination of energy foam and traditional Intuition foam for a boot that's less likely to pack out after 100-days or more of riding. As you'd expect, the Elite liner is heat-moldable, with the Intuition foam providing a custom fit to the unique contours of your feet. Plus, the liner's equipped with a reinforced harness that's more supportive for locked-down heel hold.
- Jeremy Jones-designed boot built for the rigors of splitboarding
- Recoil flex control inserts customize level of stiffness
- Walk Mode with Boa cuff makes for longer strides in tour mode
- Lugged Vibram sole is designed for use with crampons
- Elite liner with Energy foam to resist flex breakdown
- Intution foam in liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Stretch-waterproof gaiter protects laces from freezing
- Molded toe cap reinforces boot from premature wear
- Item #TTW00CR
- Q & A
What's the weight of this boot? Are there any changes to the boot from the 2018 version?