Jones MTB Snowboard Boot
Designed through rigorous testing on the world's most demanding terrain, the ThirtyTwo Jones MTB Snowboard Boot represents the evolution of backcountry touring performance. Innovative design features such as a waterproof-stretch zippered gaiter and Walk Mode collar with Boa cuff release make this boot essential for serious splitboarders looking to push the boundaries of what's possible in the mountains. Recoil flex control is an adaptable insert for controlling just how stiff you'd like this boot to be, from touring a bit mellower terrain to extra-stiff flex for hitting steep chutes and alpine faces. The Elite liner with Intuition foam heat-molds to your foot and provides the support and comfort needed for long tours in the backcountry. Additionally, you'll appreciate the aggressively lugged Vibram sole, complete with a heel welt for use with both strap and clip crampons.
- Head to technical backcountry objectives with these splitboard boots
- Recoil flex control inserts customize stiffness for versatility
- Walk Mode with Boa cuff allows longer strides while skinning up
- Lugged Vibram sole with heel welt for use with crampons
- Elite liner contains Energy foam to resist flex breakdown
- Intution foam in liner heat-molds for a custom, foot-wrapping fit
- Stretch-waterproof gaiter protects laces from freezing
- Molded toe cap reinforces boot from premature wear
- Item #TTW00DL
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2020
How much does a pair of size 10 weigh?