Jones MTB Snowboard Boot
Designed through rigorous testing on the world's most demanding terrain, the ThirtyTwo Jones MTB Snowboard Boot represents the evolution of backcountry touring performance. Innovative design features, such as a waterproof-stretch zippered gaiter and Walk Mode collar with Boa cuff release, make this boot essential for serious splitboarders looking to push the boundaries of what's possible in the mountains.
The Walk Mode collar features a Boa cuff release, which allows for longer strides when you're skinning, also saving your knees from the stress of a traditional, motion-restricting boot in tour mode. The Full-Zip gaiter prevents laces from freezing solid when you're out in the backcountry all day or even camping to get the goods. This was something Jeremy specifically addressed, as he had previous experiences with his boots freezing solid, resulting in him sleeping in his snowboard boots on those frigid overnights in the backcountry. Additionally, you'll appreciate the aggressively lugged Vibram sole, complete with a heel welt for use with both strap and clip crampons.
Recoil flex control, which is an adaptable insert for controlling just how stiff you'd like this boot to be, from touring a bit mellower terrain to extra-stiff flex for hitting steep chutes and gnarlier alpine faces. ThirtyTwo's Elite liner uses a combination of Energy foam and traditional Intuition foam for a boot that's less likely to pack out after 100-days or more of riding. As you'd expect, the Elite liner is heat-moldable, with the Intuition foam providing a custom fit to the unique contours of your feet. Plus, the liner's equipped with a reinforced harness that's more supportive for locked-down heel hold.
- Designed by Jeremy Jones for the rigors of splitboarding
- Recoil flex control inserts customize its stiffness
- Walk Mode with Boa cuff for longer strides in tour mode
- Lugged Vibram sole with heel welt for use with crampons
- Elite liner with Energy foam to resist flex breakdown
- Intution foam in liner for a custom, foot-wrapping fit
- Stretch-waterproof gaiter protects laces from freezing
- Molded toe cap reinforces boot from premature wear
- Item #TTW00C0
- Q & A
Heavy but one of the best options
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are great and will last multiple seasons with out falling apart