Less time in the lot, more on the slopes.
Whether you're a beginner or just a park rat on a budget, the Thirty Two Women's Groomer FT Snowboard Boot offers high-quality comfort and convenience at an affordable price. Not only does the Fast Track lacing system make getting in and out of your boot quick and easy, it also allows you to individually adjust four different zones on the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit for your foot every time.
It also has a soft flex for out-of-the-box comfort and an easy-to-control feel. The Level 1 liner is flexible and heat-moldable, so it feels broken in before you even get them on the hill. The durable rubber outsole holds up to seasons of shredding and hiking, and it has an aggressive tread for reliable grip on icy surfaces. Get your season started off right with this comfy and convenient boot.
- Comfortable, flexy all-mountain boot that won't break the bank
- Thermo-moldable heat liner conforms to your foot for a snug fit
- Fast Track lacing system gets you locked in and ready to go quickly
- Lightweight EVA footbed absorbs impacts and is sherpa-lined for comfort
- Aggressive rubber tread provides surefooted traction on icy slopes
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, rider designed, and rider approved
- Item #TTW009O