Thanks to its comfort-focused design, the ThirtyTwo Men's Focus Boa Snowboard Boot allows you to concentrate on picking apart steeps and boosting huge jumps without worrying about ill-fitting boots slowing you down. Falling on the stiffer end of the riding spectrum, the Focus Boa is a hard-charging boot for dismantling pro-sized parks, riding across deep powder, and dissecting high-consequence lines.
Serving up a locked-in feel, the Dual Focus Boa closure independently tightens the upper and lower zones for an incredibly precise fit and feel. Crank down both dials for a super-tight fit when you're charging at high speeds, or conversely, keep them a bit looser for a more freestyle-oriented feel. Ultimately, the choice is yours, allowing you to cater the boot's fit and flex to your particular riding style and local terrain.
Then, the thermo-moldable Intuition Foam liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for a customized level of comfort. Exo Armor and a Storm Shield all-weather seal provides tough protection against wear and tear and the elements, and a lightweight, grippy Vibram rubber outsole provides traction over icy terrain. To ensure maximum energy transfer, the Power Cuff, Heel Hold system, and performance backstay keep your ankles firmly in place to minimize heel lift.
- Powerful, comfortable, and stiff-flexing all-mountain boot
- Tough exoskeleton and sealant add protection from elements
- Dual Boa closure system locks in the exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner molds to the your foot's contours
- Adaptive arch support and Level 4 footbed absorb impact
- Elite internal harness prevents heel lift
- Grippy Vibram outsole adds traction over slick surfaces
- Item #TTW00AG