Focus Boa Snowboard Boot
The ThirtyTwo Focus Boa Snowboard Boot focused its design on comfort, so you can concentrate on picking apart steeps and boosting huge jumps without worrying about ill-fitting boots slowing you down.
Falling on the stiffer end of the riding spectrum, the Focus Boa is a hard-charging boot for dismantling pro-sized parks, riding across deep powder, and dissecting high-consequence lines. The Dual Focus Boa closure independently tightens the upper and lower zones for an incredibly precise fit and feel. Crank down both dials for a super-tight fit when you're charging at high speeds, or keep them a bit looser for a more park-friendly feel.
Providing a precise fit, the thermo-moldable Intuition Foam liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for a customized level of comfort. Exo Armor and a Storm Shield all-weather seal provides tough protection against wear and tear and the elements, and a lightweight, grippy Vibram rubber outsole provides traction over icy terrain. To ensure maximum energy transfer, the Power Cuff, Heel Hold system, and performance backstay keep your ankles firmly in place to minimize heel lift.
- Aggressive, powerful, and comfortable all-mountain boot
- Burly exoskeleton and sealant add protection from elements
- Dual Boa closure system locks in the exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner molds to the your foot's contours
- Adaptive arch support and Elite footbed absorb impact
- Elite internal harness prevents heel lift
- Grippy Vibram outsole adds traction over slick surfaces
- ThirtyTwo is rider owned, rider tested, and rider approved
- Item #TTW00BZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The heel cup is a little testy at first. But they get the job done. Haven't had any issues since they were broken in,
DOUBLE BOA ALL THE DAYS
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is the first snowboard boot I have purchased new for myself and I could not be more excited about how they have handled so far! Not only are they super comfortable right out of the box (I'm a lifelong skier so I am excited to be in less of a hardshell-type boot), but for the two times I have used them I've received plenty of compliments- apparently, they're a hot boot this season! I am loving the adjustability and ease of use the double boa adjustment offers. The interior of the boot is comfortable and warm and the soles seem to have plenty of traction. As far as fit, they are running true to size for me and I used the sizing chart provided here. Can't recommend these boots enough!
How much do these boots weigh?
They're pretty heavy. I haven't weighed them but I'm guessing 5lbs total, they're the heaviest boots I've worn.